Natural Deodorant Recipe
This natural, aluminum-free deodorant is a safe and effective way to keep you dry.
1 Tbs La Lune Naturals Zinc Oxide Powder
3 Tbs Coconut Oil
1 Tbs Shea Butter
1 Tbs Beeswax pellets
4 Tbs Arrowroot powder
2 Tbs Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Lemongrass Essential Oil
1. Melt beeswax, shea butter, and coconut oil (in that order) over medium-low heat; let each ingredient melt almost entirely before adding the next, but don’t scorch the oils. If it smokes, it’s ruined.
2. Turn heat to low. Add baking soda, arrowroot powder, and zinc.
3. Stir over low heat for about 5 minutes to eliminate lumps
4. Add lemongrass oil
5. Let cool 1-2 minutes to pudding consistency, pour into containers.
6. Refrigerate to harden. It should be ready for use in less than an hour, and can be stored at room temperature for a soft, creamy consistency.