A detoxifying seaweed mask at a spa can cost up to $65 or more! Make this simple, refreshing mask at home using a powerful ingredient: seaweed powder.
Here are some of the wonderful benefits of this simple mask:
- High in vitamins and minerals
- Tone and moisturizes the skin
- Soothes inflamed skin
- Opens up clogged pores
- Removes toxins from the skin
What you will need:
- 2 tbsp. Seaweed powder
- 1 tbsp. Aloe vera gel
- 3-4 tbsp. Distilled water
How to make your own seaweed mask:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of seaweed powder with about 3-4 tablespoons of water. Mix until you have a paste consistency.
- Add Aloe vera gel.
- Mix everything together.
- Apply to face and leave on for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove with warm water and pat your face dry. Follow up with a moisturizer.