Lemon Dishwasher Pods with White Vinegar
Keep your dishes fresh and chemical free with this easy-to-follow lemon and tangerine dishwasher pod recipe.
2 cups washing soda (sodium carbonate)
2 cups Borax (sodium borate)
1/2 cup kosher salt
1/2 cup white vinegar
2 teaspoons tangerine essential oil
2 teaspoons lemon essential oil
1. In a bowl, thoroughly mix all ingredients until a paste forms.
2. Portion and press the mixture into silicone baking mold or flexible ice cube tray.
4. Allow to dry 24 to 48 hours.
5. Pop the pods out of the mold and store in an airtight container.
6. Use one pod per dishwasher cycle. To provide a more spot-free rinse, place 2 to 3 tablespoons of white vinegar in a small upturned dish on the top rack at the beginning of your dishwashing cycle.
Note: Look for washing soda and Borax in the laundry aisle.
Thank you for the effort, keep up the good work Great work.
I needed to thank you for this fantastic read!! I definitely appreciating every little
touch of it I have you bookmarked to have a look at new material
Way trendy, some valid points! I appreciate you making this article available,
the rest of the website is also high quality. Have a fun.
I needed to thank you for this great read!! I undoubtedly loving every little touch of it I have you bookmarked to check out
new material you post.
It’s difficult to find well-informed people on this matter, but you seem like you comprehend what you’re talking about!